These two boys. I don't know how we lucked out, but we truly did get the best boys in the world. They are funny, cute, loving, wild, loud, silly, and the best of friends.
It has been a while since I did any updates on them, so I thought I needed to do some catching up!
Paxton is just acting so grown up lately. He takes his role as a big brother very seriously and is constantly looking out for both his siblings {I really don't know what I would do without him!} He loves being able to do things himself, such as opening snack wrappers, making toast and jam, and getting all his crafting supplies out and ready. {I also love that he can do these things}.
Paxton just finished his second season of t-ball, and I must say he has improved so much since last fall! He is now able to hit the ball when his coach pitches, and rarely uses the tee. He also seemed to get the idea of when and where to run after the ball is hit, as well as knowing to throw it to first when he is out in the field. It was so much fun watching him play and get so much better!
Last night was Paxton's preschool graduation. He loved it so much, and I can't thank my sister Courtney enough for all she taught him {and for all the adorable videos and pics she took while he wasn't watching}. He made so many friends and looked forward to going every single time. And due to his October birthday, he is looking forward to one more year of preschool.
Paxton is our little sweetheart who will do just about anything we ask. He is a very hard worker and loves when we give him jobs to do. He is totally obsessed with anything superhero, and owns just about any weapon, cape, or mask you can think of. He also loves riding his bike and watching a show during Colton and Lexington's nap time.
Please don't ever grow up, we love you Pax-man!
Colton is our little fireball. He knows what he wants {although it can change in an instant} and he doesn't stop until he has it. He is a Grandma and Grandpa's boy, and will do just about anything if we tell him we'll take him to their house. He loves animals, and will sit and hold and kiss whichever one he happens to be able to catch, whether it is the bunnies, the chickens, the cat, or Lucy {Duke long ago learned to run when Colton was heading his direction!}
Colton loves playing outside and riding his bike. He loves his trampoline and his tree swing. He is also a great helper and loves feeding the animals and watering the plants. He loves his baby sister and constantly showers her with hugs and kisses, cheers her on when she does anything, and always makes sure he knows where she is. He also loves his big brother and wants to be just like him. Colton is a terrible sleeper, but is the happiest morning person I know, always running into our room yelling in his cute little morning voice "Good morning mommy!"
Colton has started potty training and is doing quite well. He has yet to go to nursery by himself on Sundays, but loves going to "Daddy's class". He also is probably the only kid I know who has to be bribed and begged to go to play group {although once in a while he does leave my lap and go have some fun}. Something I don't ever want to forget is that he gives me kisses {on the knee, hand, shoulder, and cheek} every time I help him get his shoes on.
Please don't ever grow up {although you could start sleeping through the night}, we love you Colt the Bolt!
Between the two of these boys, our yard has exactly zero flowers, but my kitchen table always has at least one vase full of whatever happened to have bloomed that day.
They are so good, and I am so lucky to be their mom.











No comments:
Post a Comment