Monday, May 25, 2015

Lucy the Catahoula

Well, we all knew that our family wouldn't be able to go too long without another dog on the Ranch, so here we have Lucy! Lucy is a Catahoula Leopard Dog {I say that and almost every single person says, "A Catawhata?"}  They are used for herding, and hunting, and tracking, and guarding....or basically just about anything.  Brandon is hoping to turn her into some kind of hunting dog, so we will see!


She is 7 weeks old and so far she has been pretty good.  She whines to let us know that she needs to go outside, and I think she has gotten the concept of "sit" and "come".


She has also been great with the kids, and I am hoping that they will continue to wear each other out!


Colton, our animal boy, could not be happier.  He loves Lucy, and would spend every second mauling her if we let him.


Lucy has been a great addition to the Ranch and we are so happy to have her!

No comments:

Post a Comment