Just like every year, our annual Sargent family trip to Island Park was a success! I'm pretty sure that the boys had the time of their lives there while they were surrounded by all their most favorite people. Poor Brandon was only able to come for about 3 days due to work, so that was about the only thing that wasn't perfect about this trip!
Who are those two handsome guys?
I'm pretty sure Colton thought the bear was actually going to eat him.
Mesa Falls
We were able to get together with the Wilson side of the family. I can't even remember the last time we were ALL together. It was a quick, but fun, get together!
My dad decided that it was about time for Paxton to start his waterskiing training. Paxton absolutely LOVED it! We could hardly get him off it so someone else could have a turn behind the boat.
Colton gave it a try too, but didn't leave the dock of the boat. He was pretty nervous!
Well, we were obviously very busy having fun, since those are about all the pictures I got the whole trip! It was a blast, as usual, and we are already counting down to Island Park 2015!
No comments:
Post a Comment