Friday, September 6, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa McBride

Brandon's parents and sister were able to come visit us couple weeks ago.  We sure had a great time!  We did some fishing and kayaking at our favorite little pond, and we also made a trip out to Eagle Island State Park.  The boys and I have been going there almost once a week, and Brandon has been able to come with us a bunch too!  It has a place to swim and play in the sand, and some playground toys.  Paxton LOVES it! He calls it "The Beach."


Colton quite enjoys a little dip in the water now and then.


And Paxton is turning into a little fish! He could swim all day everyday if we would let him.


The swimming gang.


Paxton loves when his Aunt Amber comes and plays with him! He adores her.


Cheeseball!


I really just put this one on there since I don't know how long those chubby legs will be around....Colton is slimming down now that he is moving!


The boys with Grandma and Grandpa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment