Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Day Of Preschool 2013

Our sweet boy Paxton is just growing up too fast!  He is such a little sweetheart.  He has really started talking A LOT lately {sometimes Brandon and I reminisce on how nice it was when he didn't talk the WHOLE time we were driving anywhere}.    He will often walk up to one of us and say "Mom {or Dad}" wait for us to answer, then say "I love you soooo much!"  Melts my heart every time.  He has also found that when he is getting into trouble for anything if he will immediately say "Sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to," then he can get away with just about anything.  

He has also started to really like saying prayers, as in no one else has been able to say one for about 2 months at our house.  He usually needs some help, but even with assistance he can do some pretty funny stuff!  Last weekend my parents were staying with us, and we had all just knelt down for Paxton's bedtime prayer.  It started off alright, but then Pax broke some wind, Brandon whispered for him to say excuse me, and somehow it turned into "Heavenly Father, thank you for my "toots".  Later, in the same prayer, Paxton was getting help and was told to say "thank you for Grandma and Grandpa" {who were sitting right next to him}.  He suddenly looked up and loudly asked which Grandma we were talking about, Sargent or McBride?  Needless to say, all the adults barely made it through the rest of the prayer.


He has become a wonderful big brother, and is always looking out for Colton {AKA Coco still!} and making sure he is taken care of.  He is pretty good about sharing with him, and can get him laughing and smiling just by walking into the room.  I hope he always looks out and plays with Colton like he does now!



We planted some tree starts this year in our backyard, so we will be taking pictures once a year to see  how much they grow! {Both Paxton and the tree!}


I'm not sure what has happened, but Pax is having a very hard time doing a natural looking smile for pictures....... here's one of my favs!


Pax has started another year of preschool {and still has two more to go before kindergarten! I guess thats how it works when you have an October birthday!}  He is soooo excited about it, and I feel like he is actually learning a lot this year.



Some moms from our ward are doing it again, so here is the whole group! This is their smiling picture.....it really is the best one I was able to get!


And here is their silly faces!  I really was just happy to get a picture with everyone in it this year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment