Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Girls' Trip

Last week, all the girls in my family were invited to go to my soon to be sister-in-law's (I know, my brother is getting married! I couldn't believe it either!) bridal shower.  It was down in Utah, so we decided to make a trip out of it and stay a night in Salt Lake.  

Brandon had to work, so we dropped Paxton off at Brandon's parents.  We were so worried because he is a terrible sleeper on vacations, and we thought he might have a really hard time.  He surprised us all by doing so well.  I'm sure that it helped to have his Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Amber wrapped around his little finger the whole time.

This lucky little boy got to come along, since he needs me every few hours.  I'm pretty sure that he LOVED being the center of attention for two whole days.  He did so good, too, since we spent A LOT of time in the car.  I'd say his favorite part of the trip was probably getting to take a bath in the sink at the Kimball.   



We all had such a good time, and I can't wait until our next girls' trip!


{We just found out that that baby bump right there is going to be our niece! We can hardly wait until November!}



No comments:

Post a Comment