Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Family Bowling

A couple of weeks ago we had big plans for a family outing involving fishing, kayaking, riding the razor, and a picnic.  However, the weather was not cooperating whatsoever, and we all decided that we didn't really want to do all that in the pouring rain.  So we went bowling instead!

We headed over to good old ISU and had a great time!  We had not ever taken the boys before, and I think they loved it! Well, Paxton loved it, and Colton just enjoyed the endless buffet that Grandma provided.


Here Pax is trying to learn the perfect technique from his dad.


And this may be the best photo of the night, when my dad got a strike.  He wasn't messing around :)


Brandon thought it was pretty funny to take everyone's picture right when they turned around after throwing their ball, and I have to admit, he did get some good ones!
{Not sure how Courtney and Daniel lucked out with not getting one!}





It was a super fun night and I hope we will do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment