The other day, during naptime, Paxton started crying and yelling for me. When I got into his room, he told me that he was just laying down on his bed and a piece of wood from the top bunk bed fell into his nose. I looked into his nose and couldn't see anything, so I had him blow his nose. Nothing unusual came out, so I told him to lay back down and take his nap.
When he woke up from his nap, he still was insisting that he had a piece of wood up his nose. So I got out the flashlight and took another look. I thought that maybe I saw something, but decided to wait until Brandon got home from work before trying anything.
Brandon got home and also saw something in Paxton's nose, so I held him down and covered his eyes while Brandon used the tweezers. And look what came out of Paxton's nose!
This is a terrible picture since it is from my phone, but it shows the tweezers, the wood sliver, and a penny. We still cannot figure out how that fit up his nose, let alone how it "fell" in there, but we are so thankful that we didn't have to make a trip to the doctor to get it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment