Paxton basically had a week-long Birthday celebration! It started the weekend before his birthday, when we were in Pocatello to see Baby Ellisyn. Batman {A.K.A. Uncle Ryan} personally came to drop off Paxton's birthday present since he wouldn't be able to make it to the party the next weekend. Paxton thought that was pretty awesome.
Two days later, Brandon's parents and sister came and brought Paxton's cousin Justice with them. They spoiled Paxton with his favorite things, swords and Ironman.
That night, Paxton and Justice had a sleepover and Amber was there to supervise and make sure everyone stayed in their beds. Lets just say it took them quite a while to settle down. Here's Paxton and Justice listening to their bedtime story! They are just the cutest cousins!
The next morning, my parents and Jess came to spoil Paxton some more! It was also the day of his very first friend birthday party! I had been waiting all three years of his life to do a Halloween themed party and had it planned about 2 months in advance!
Since it was Halloween themed, everyone was supposed to wear their costume. Paxton was originally going to be the Red Power Ranger, but he got an Ironman costume from my parents that day that he just couldn't resist wearing.
Thank goodness the weather cooperated with us and we had a beautiful day to party outside!
And can I just say that there is nothing better than watching 10 little kids run around playing in their Halloween costumes!
We had a little ghost hunt {similar to an Easter Egg hunt}, a pinata, face painting, monster doughnuts, and pumpkin painting.
I know that I had a good time, and I'm pretty sure all the kids did too! Thank you to everyone who came to make Paxton's day so special!

No comments:
Post a Comment