Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby Colton

Last Thursday,  I woke up at like 4 in the morning just not feeling good.  As Brandon was getting ready for work, I joked that he probably wouldn't have to work the whole day since I was probably going into labor.  After he left, I went back to bed.  When he had been at work for only half of an hour, I called to say my water broke! 

He rushed home and my brother rushed over to watch Paxton for us.  We are so thankful to have family and friends who were able to help us out with Paxton that day.  We eventually made it to the hospital, and then we started waiting.  Nothing really was happening, so in the afternoon I was started on pitocin to try to speed things up a bit.  Our sweet Colton was born at 11:13 that night.  He was exactly 10 days early, 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 in long, and perfect.  We are so happy he is in our family.

Here we are waiting at the hospital.


Right after Colton was born.


Our first family pic..... Paxton wouldn't get closer than that to the bed/baby!


Pax wasn't too sure about the baby at first, but I'm happy to say things have improved since we've been home.


We just love Colt's hair!  Its pretty wild!





We were comparing how alike the boys looked, definitely brothers!


We just love him!


1 comment: